OPEN LETTER TO U.S. NEWS – JANUARY 01,2014
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN) WWW.EMPLOYEESCASECANADA.COM
BY: ‘THE OUTLAWED CANADIAN’ aka ROGER CALLOW – A 29 YEAR GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY IN WHICH THE GOVERNMENT WAS HI-JACKED & THE COURTS WERE CO-OPTED TO SANCTION A ‘SWEETHEART DEAL’ BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND UNION HAS BACK-FIRED. OVER 30 JUDGES AND 8 COURTS ACROSS CANADA HAVE COMPROMISED THEMSELVES TO SUCH AN EXTENT AND DEGREE IN THIS UNRESOLVED LAY-OFF OF SENIOR WEST VANCOUVER SENIOR TEACHER, ROGER CALLOW, THAT CANADA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. NO COMPENSATION (INCLUDES PENSION RIGHTS) HAS BEEN PAID IN DEFIANCE OF SUCH LAWS AS HABEAS CORPUS, DUE PROCESS, ULTIMATE REMEDY – A CORNERTONE TO COLLECTIVE BARGAINING RULES – AND THE FACT THAT ‘THERE CAN BE NO PROCESS WITHOUT JUDGEMENT’. AS SUCH, THE COURTS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO ACTING AS AGENTS FOR THE EMPLOYER WHOM HAS BEEN PERMITTED TO ESCAPE THEIR FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES SETTING A SHATTERING PRECEDENT FOR ALL CANADIAN EMPLOYEES.
WANTED: PULITZER PRIZE SEEKING WRITER TO BREAK THE MEDIA BOYCOTT ON THIS LEAD CIVIL ACTION. NEVER BEFORE HAS A JUSTICE SYSTEM BEEN EXPOSED WHEREBY ‘NO LEGAL ANSWER HAS BECOME A LEGAL ANSWER ‘ AS IN THIS KAFKAESQUE CASE. IN BRIEF, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT THE JUDICIARY OF A COUNTRY HAS BEEN EXPOSED IN THEIR PERFIDY. CANADA CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.
1) WHAT TO DO WITH A TYRANNICAL REGISTRAR?
2) HOW CANADA ‘LOST IT ALL’
SUPREME COURT OF CANADA Registry
Dear Mr. Callow
Subject: Roger Callow v. West Vancouver School District #45 (Ontario Superior Court of Justice #DC-12-1872)
We wrote to you on November 21, 2013, to inform you that your documents would be reviewed.
After careful evaluation, I regret to inform you that since you do not appear to have a final or other judgment of the Federal Court of Appeal or of the highest court of final resort in a province, or a judge thereof, your matter cannot be brought to the Supreme Court of Canada. Therefore I am returning your documents….N.B. see web as to why this assertion falls very wide of the mark. (RWC)
Roger Bilodeau Q.C.
TO: PRIME MINISTER STEPHEN HARPER – FIND ME A COURT!
1)“Hawk laughs. ‘Justice requires integrity and there is little enough of that among lawyers. They would sooner get rid of you than to deal with their own consciences.’ “
SOLOMON’S SONG BRYCE COURTENAY
2) ‘The law is blind only when it does not wish to see.’ THE POTATO FACTORY Ibid
3) ‘A culture is unsalvageable if stabilizing forces themselves become ruined and irrelevant’ JANE JACOBS
1)I am in receipt of a specious letter (included here) from SCofC Registrar, Roger Bilodeau who is no stranger to the many filings by this plaintiff seeking to hop through all his obfuscating rules which would deny me obtaining a legal decision in a 29 year unresolved labour matter before over 30 judges and 8 courts in a matter of systematical judicial abuse. No compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid due to, in this Kafkaesque case, the fact that there is no existence of a judicial finding (the original arbitration favouring the employer was quashed by the courts). This target has been left in a perpetual state of limbo forever to sail on a sea of red tape never to put into the port of judgment; Bilodeau’s letter being but one more impediment in this process. The following laws have been obviated in this lead civil case in Canada: habeas corpus; due process; ‘ultimate remedy’; and ‘there can be no process without judgment’. Registrars such as Bilodeau or judges acting in that capacity fool no-one keeping, as they attempt to do, the judicial register in a pristine condition which, it would appear, is the goal of this legal chicanery. Hence a tree falling in this Canadian legal forest makes no noise.
2)Now that the Canadian judiciary has turned to outright stonewalling (as in ‘Senategate’) as evidenced by Bilodeau’s letter of December 16-2013 and the subsequent failure of Federal Justice Minister, Peter MacKay, to address this lead civil dispute; Canada is effectively reduced to Third World status.
3)Over a decade ago, Justice Hollinrake (r) of the B.C. Supreme Court stated that I had a right to a judicial decision: ‘Great, where is it?’ “Not my jurisdiction.” ‘If not your Department, then whose Department is it?’ “Jurisdiction. I don’t know, but not mine.”
4)In 2004, when the SCofC failed to hear this case under the ‘ultimate remedy’ label, my legal counsel opined; ‘You have exhausted all remedy under the law’
Of course, continual advice in such letters as Bilodeau’s implies two erroneous messages as a means of undermining my appeal: a) that I act without legal advice; b) that my lawyer is a dolt. In brief, the Canadian judicial system lacks credibility in terms of this type of casuistry.
5)The Federal Court under Harper appointee, Chief Justice Paul Crampton, is not immune to this type of gamesplaying to avoid examining serious judicial failures. For example, in attempting to line up an Appeal Court hearing, a plethora of rules was quoted but not, according to one justice, valid because the pertinent rule was not quoted. ‘Which one?’ “See a lawyer.” ‘He wants to know too.’ Chief Justice Crampton did nothing to resolve this dispute.
6)As to Bilodeau’s ‘other judgment’ of the Federal Court reference in his letter, it should be noted that the Federal Court held two specious hearings without notifying this plaintiff of hearing dates. One of those hearings assigned the rule under which I would presumably proceed. The other was held before a Vancouver Pronothotary rather than before an Ottawa judge as expected. At that time, the SCofC was demanding an ‘ad hoc’ 3 judge panel. Now that they have one (DT-12-1872), such as Bilodeau is still not satisfied.
7)Further, the SCofC also refused to hear my appeal to a B.C. Supreme Court of Appeal action regarding the ‘illicit’ collection of monies by the Employer and Union in 2013 from a surety which I was forced to post in order to have CA038538 heard questioning the ‘MacKenzie Creed` of 2010 which would impair my status to present a case in court. In short, I had no standing in this rogue hearing; a major transgression in human rights let alone legalities. That challenge to CA038538 was never held but the monies were frozen as I had no status to go to court to reclaim those funds.
8)The judge was aware of my concerns above as to the legality in this `5 minute` hearing but ignored those concerns as to my right to be heard in court.
9)The SCofC Registry telephoned the B.C. Appeal Court and were assured that this matter above could be heard in a B.C. Court and would extend the time limit for the purpose of that appeal.
10)I filled out the necessary forms and paid the court fee. I never heard back. Chief Justice Lance Finch has never responded to any of these inequities. Regrettably, B.C. Attorney General¸ Suzanne Anton, chose to do nothing leaving Justice Minister MacKay on the hook.
11)MacKay has bombed out as well as reflected by the type of letter written by Bilodeau as it was clear to the SCofC that a copy of all correspondence was going to MacKay. In short, MacKay has acquiesced, on behalf of Parliament, to this massive judicial fraud.
12)With DT-12-1872, I finally possessed the ad hoc ‘three judge’ qualification earlier demanded by Bilodeau. I ‘do not appear’ in the wondrous world of Bilodeau semantics, to have the necessary qualification to be adjudicated by the traditional pre-trial judges. Perhaps Bilodeau believes that he is falling on his sword for the judiciary, who knows? More importantly, who cares?
13)That conditional phrase noted above by Bilodeau sets the stage for a Registry usurping the function of judges. With those few words, Bilodeau has smashed the Canadian Judiciary as judges become redundant. Why have judges at all under these circumstances?
14)The choice of the Prime Minister is clear considering that his Minister of Justice is MIA (or is that ‘Missing In InAction’?) He must choose in retaining the efficacy of the Canadian Judiciary or retaining Registrar Bilodeau. No doubt Bilodeau feels justified in stonewalling this litigant in that he is merely taking a leaf out of the Prime Minister’s strategies.
15)Obviating the course of justice by judicial personnel in this case has become so routine in this 29 year legal matter that it is not difficult to believe that it is organized; primarily through the offices of the Chief Justices.
16)For example, the Registry at Osgoode Hall in Toronto returned documents I filed questioning cost allotments from DT-12-1872 in Ottawa. (Earlier the Ottawa Courts implied Toronto, and not Ottawa, was the correct venue for this appeal while my legal advisor claimed that the originating court is the proper venue.) There was no accompanying letter although inclusive forms implied a discrepancy in the filing procedure. The filing fee was returned.
17)The returned document was checked against those rules and still found to be valid and, as such, has been returned to the new Chief Justice of Osgoode Hall along with the fee for renewed filing purposes.
18)The over-riding question which needs be asked is if the ’MacKenzie Creed’ is indeed a valid document; why have impediments – and there have been many of them - been placed before a proper hearing of this creed? If any judge may operate outside the law as I submit this Creed does, then the Justice System of Canada is at an end. In that regard, placed in the negative, no court has ruled that the Employee’s Case should not be resolved.
19)No doubt the thinking of the conspirators is that by keeping nefarious actions off the judicial register, that ethical procedures are not compromised. Nothing could be further from the truth. (‘Forgive us our sins, for what we have done and what we have failed to do.’)
20)No institution likes to have themselves examined for wrongdoing by any of its members. For example, errant police officers are punished for misdeeds much to the chagrin of the police academy. Not so judges, as no Canadian judge has been found guilty of acting outside the law to such a degree and extent as I submit is the case of B.C. Associate Chief Justice Anne MacKenzie.
21)One must wonder the effect of having to appeal this legal debacle of systematic stonewalling to the prize stonewaller of all time – Prime Minister, Stephen Harper? The point here is that you (or your successor) are the last resort in a matter which will be your epitaph, not Senategate. I give you until January 31-2014 to take the necessary remedial action to ‘come clean’ in this sorry 29 year legal disaster.
22)To prophesize your political future, it would seem that the Tory hierarchy are going to let you bow out gracefully in the next election and, similar to the U.S. Republican Party, let the Opposition be permitted to impale themselves on your failing policies: balancing the budget by 2017; making equitable economic pacts with Asia and Europe; developing pipelines for tar sands oil. As to the demise of the Justice System (which parallels that of Parliament), there is only this plaintiff cry from a single individual that ‘the Justice System ain’t got no clothes on’.
23)As long as you keep the Crown Attorney from laying charges in the Wright-Duffy Senategate scandal, you should survive to the next election. Failing that and you and the Tory Party are toast. To that extent, this letter is addressed to your successor.
24)So there you have it, Mr. Prime Minister. The ‘West Vancouver School Trustee “Final Solution” ‘ – which all employers will now follow in order to evade their fiduciary responsibilities – is this: Hide a dismissal behind a lay-off and through clever manipulation of the Judiciary as detailed on my web site, blackmail the judges into acting as an agent for the employer. By doing nothing, you leave not only the courts and government in tatters, but also the Tory ‘law and order’ theme currently being promulgated in Parliament.
25)As for the Justice System proper, it has ended with a whimper from a Registrar as opposed to the bang of judge’s gavel. Further, Bilodeau’s opinion further usurps his role as Registrar by giving tacit recognition to a judge clearly acting outside the law and impeding any investigation thereto by duly invested judges.
In the words of that great jurist, Justice Estey, (St. Anne-Nackawic) ‘What must be avoided at all costs, is a fundamental deprivation of justice under the law.’
OPEN LETTER TO U.S. NEWS SOURCES – JAN.02-2014
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ www.employeescasecanada.com (29 year unresolved legal case) now known judicially as ‘the clusterfuck case’. Canada’s Watergate- Pulitzer Prize winning author being sought
Canadians awoke in the New Year to a Justice System in tatters and without leaders to rectify this national debacle negatively affecting 35 million Canadians.
‘Something has to be terribly, terribly wrong with the courts to use the ‘notwithstanding clause’
TORY OPPOSITION LEADER (NOW PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA) STEPHEN HARPER 2004
‘There certainly is, Prime Minister, there most certainly is.´ THE OUTLAWED CANADIAN 2014
1) ‘Yet they won here a great and decisive victory which shows it’s not the size of the army in the fight; often it’s the size of the fight in the army.’Harper attends ceremony at site of ‘the battle that saved Canada-1813’ Nov.11-2013 PLACARD: ‘CUT AND RUN’ STEPHEN…FROM VETERANS
2) 'The law's a farce, sonnyboy. You can plant evidence and suborn witnesses and make sweetheart deals with the prosecution. The only laws we're really interested in making stick are the laws of contract - because if commerce doesn't work we're eating tree bark instead of bread.' Cassidy Morris West
3) ‘…But judges are wise and learned, so what would the rest of us know?...Just to reassure myself that the entire judiciary has not gone wacko…In any case, the defence rests, your honour. We’re plum worn out!’
‘What’s going on in court?’ O.C. Columnist Kelly Egan Nov.29-2013 D1
4) ‘…Once upon a time, we had respect for all law in Canada – not just the laws that make the government look “good”. I want to weep for our country….’ Letter to Editor O.C. Dec.02-13 A12
5) ‘When the law itself starts to fuck you over, who you gonna call? Amnesty International? The U.N.? Black Water Transit Carsten Stroud
6) ‘Shame, more than any other attribute, is vital to the proper functioning of the democratic process.’ Have you no shame? The true crisis in politics is the death of dignity Scott Reid O.C. Dec. 14-2013 B1 (I’ll buy into that one…Shame on the Justice System of Canada! RC)
7) ‘…Ottawa is increasingly a town in lockdown…As ever, we are confronted with the utter inability of our democratic institutions to hold those in power to account….Andrew Coyne O.C. columnist Dec. 14-2013 B7
8) PLACARD: IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND CANADA / THE ONE-EYED PRIME MINISTER HARPER IS NOW KING
9) PLACARD: SOUTH AFRICA RID APARTHEID FOR NON-WHITES / CANADA INSTITUTED APARTHEID FOR EMPLOYEES (Where’s S. Africa now that Canada needs a returned favour.?
10) PLACARD: Welcome to the Canadian Justice System’s own version of ‘The Lac Mégantic Express’
OPEN LETTER TO CANADIAN P.M. STEPHEN HARPER &/or his successor
1) Just loved that ‘perp walk’ you gave those three Senator bozos made famous by the FBI in which 2 beefy cops in their Sally Ann suits wait until their targeted CEO gets into his office only to be frog marched out in handcuffs in front of his employees in true photo op style. It’s great bloodsport! But why stop there? Senators Marjorie LeBreton and Senator Tory bagman, Gertstein, should be given equal performance. That was genius Tory thinking calling off the Parliamentary investigation without calling a Deloitte Accounting firm partner to testify. Currently, your detractors are speaking about an RCMP criminal charge against Duffy and Wright. Excuse me, but I thought the RCMP merely makes recommendations to the Crown Attorney for such action which should be an easy one for you to fix if my experience with the law is any indicator…you know… ‘inadequate information for a charge’; ‘no chance of success’ etc.etc. To be sure, if a charge is indeed laid, you are toast – not by the nervous backbench Tory Nellies worried about being re-elected in 2015; rather from your Party hierarchy (where are those Tory Party contributors?? P.S. Was that your ‘invisible hand’ which had the Liberal factotum charged from the 10 year-old ‘sponsorship scandal’ by a belated charge held up by the Crown Attorney?) No matter what you do, you can always count on 30% of the electorate vote. What has evaporated is the 25% which gave you a majority government and now chooses to sit at home: PLACARDS: 1) BE ETHICAL/DON’T VOTE…BESIDES, IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM 2) TORY PARTY ISN’T STUPID / BUT STUPID PEOPLE VOTE TORY. 3) HARPER MAKES BAD APPOINTMENTS. I know, I know…if I only saw the pool of worthies you have to draw from such as the clownish M.P., Paul Calandra.
2) I had that metaphorical perp walk given to me by the far right wing North Shore News in 1985 when former commando Doug Collins waxed poetic about a School Board finally giving the ax to a teacher ‘who wasn’t doing his job’. (SEE web site under RED NECK MEDIA and my retort: ‘While no-one would question the war record of our hero, does anyone know which side he fought on? Does Doug Collins? But I guess he must be buried somewhere in that great battlefield in the sky by now so we must be charitable.)
3) Not to be outdone, the same Red Rag obviously had their nose out of joint when the arbitration favouring the School District was quashed and the arbitrator ruled ‘patently unreasonable’…’Let the duly elected responsible School Board Trustees do their job’ they squawked, which apparently means ‘running a job’ which some unkind souls would accuse you of doing to the gang of 3 Senators.
4) And do I have a bloodsport for you in that regard. Fire 3 judges from Ottawa’s Divisional Court (DT-12-1872) for incompetency and you will be cheered from sea to sea…by the legal fraternity who are sick and tired of their precious Justice System being suborned by such as these judicial bozos. And I know just how they feel. Over 30 judges and 7 courts and not a one of them will let them see what the butler saw in this government conspiracy preferring to leave this targeted person in a state of permanent limbo in this unresolved case in defiance of any number of basic laws. Canada is no longer creditable.The Senator dirty tricks production is a mere sideshow to the main event of the Employee’s Case (Canada) which is now to be your legacy.
5) The ‘truth’ it would seem, is a mathematical formula promulgated by the press but one no government – democratic or otherwise – can base itself; a truism the general public intuit. What that selfsame public would also intuit is that the judiciary is bound to tell the truth and heaven help a country which has been exposed in that regard as has happened for a first time in Canada with the Employee’s Case (Canada). It’s a national disaster as the raison d’etre of any Justice System is it’s credibility; just as a government’s core is its notion of responsibility.
6) By now you have learned that your Justice Minister, Peter MacKay,who apparently can’t tell the difference between a day-care class and a high school class, failed to deal with the biggest challenge ever made to the Canadian Judiciary regarding the powers of a judge to act unitarily outside the law. (He certainly isn’t the son of his father, Elmer.) He is not the only one who lacks potential Prime Minister material but also Opposition leaders, Thomas Mulcair and Justin Trudeau in their failure to publicly denounce the Justice System for failing to condemn outright the ‘MacKenzie Creed’. This gang of 3 lack the ‘royal purple’ to represent their Parties as a future Prime Minister.Today, a judge rules from outside the law; tomorrow, anyone may forge a judge’s signature for the purpose as the ‘Outside Order’ disappears down the ‘rabbit –hole’ never to be seen on the Judicial Record. Only an ‘abandoned label’ is left extant. Alice in Wonderland this caper must be.
7) This case now requires executive action of the type some would say you so rightly bestowed on those three errant Senators who were left hurrying their sorry asses out the Senate door last November; ‘due process’ be damned. Considering how this plaintiff, the ‘Outlawed Canadian’ has been ‘due processed’; you were bang on with your action. MacKay would appear to be happy merely whingeing about our boys in black robes.
8) In the absence of the Supreme Court of Canada taking action plus MacKay’s subsequent failure to act, you must act against a judge (Associate Deputy Chief Justice of the B.C. Supreme Court, Anne MacKenzie Oct. 01-2010) who went completely off the farm in passing a gratuitous Order dropping a duly laid action in B.C. Supreme Court without taking argument, nor quoting pertinent laws, and impeding this plaintiff from any Appeal from reaching the Supreme Court of Canada by ruling me persona non gratis in B.C. Courts.
9) While you are not in a position to deal directly with that Order, I submit that you may dismiss 3 judges – Pardu/McCartney/Hennessy from the Divisional Court (DT-12-1872 November 4-2013) in absence of the failure of your Justice Minister and ON Premier, Kathleen Wynne, to act against those three ‘worthies’.
10) The key to that failure lies in the stated inability of the Ontario court to over-rule a judge in another province. How preposterous! Even the Federal Court which I have futilely asked the Justice Minister to investigate on this accord, did not duck out on that specious excuse. Which laws these three worthies would quote in this regard is not known as they did not even pose the question to the Respondent. In answer to the question, I responded that the law of ‘inherent jurisdiction’ applies as I no longer have any standing in a B.C. Court of law. (B.C. Attorney General, Suzanne Anton, ducked out of her responsibilities on this level adding further to the load on your Justice Minister. Premier Christie Clarke did nothing in response.)
11) In law, the rule of ‘frustration’ applies here. For example, when the arbitrator died in this matter in which he was ordered to relitigate the case after it was quashed by the court, I was left in limbo. That state of affairs was protested up to the level of the Supreme Court of Canada on two occasions. The second occasion in 2004 was under the ‘ultimate remedy’ provision under which no collective bargaining client may go without a financial settlement which was the case here as no compensation (includes pension rights) was paid. That failure is the source of the ‘MacKenzie Creed` in 2010 and the more egregious `Cullen Creed`from the same B.C. Supreme Court in July-2013 which has this all-important exception: that this plaintiff was to be barred from court `without any approval of a judge`.(The Mackenzie Creed included the all-important ‘with the approval of a judge’ as it is the only means by which a Justice System can retain its credibility.) That unilateral action by Cullen smashed the Justice System and is now an action in Ontario Supreme Court (#13-58607 & inexplicably, #13-59060 filed subsequently by the Employer and to be heard first on April 10-2014) .
12) In the case before the Ontario Divisional Court, the question needed to be asked was ‘ which court was available to this plaintiff under the ‘frustrated’ conditions of the B.C. Action?’ The failure of those 3 judges on this very important question is sufficient grounds to remove them from the bench for dereliction of duty.Under these circumstances, they had no choice but to quash the ‘MacKenzie Creed’; the sole question before them with which they did not deal and is now before the Supreme Court of Canada.
13) Interestingly, while I sought the quashing of the MacKenzie Creed, I accepted the no less arbitrary Cullen Creed as it is now clear that the court has abandoned beyond any reasonable doubt the ‘Employee’s Case (Canada) so that compensation may now apply (29 years of back salary plus interest appropriately compounded. Without a judicial finding, this is the only amount which can be paid and should have been paid all along although the Employer curtailed salary in November of 1985, hardly before the arbitration got under way. They also assumed a success on this level (and were not disappointed by their gerrymandered arbitrator appointment). That arbitration favouring the School District was quashed. (SEE ‘ANATOMY OF A LEGAL SCAM’ on web for a more complete account.)
14) The format for the April 10,2014 hearing in Ontario Superior Court in a specious action by the Employer to undercut action #13-58067 by laying their own subsequent #13-59060 follows. I am asking the court to expunge that action and assign $10,000 in maintenance fees to me for that stunt. The point is that they will seek to first declare – similar to the Federal Court which refused to assign a case number – that my charge is not an ‘originating argument’ as it is similar to action taken against the MacKenzie Creed of 2010 and therefore, no further legal argument need be taken. Of course the Cullen Creed of 2013 (from the same B.C. Supreme Court) which makes no mention of the MacKenzie Creed (does it supplant it?) is significantly different in that the court is seen to abandon this case; a contention that I accept (conversely, the MacKenzie Creed was rejected by me) as now compensation may now proceed (28 years of back salary plus interest appropriately compounded which exists apart from judicial findings) but due to the exclusionary clause by B.C., I must rely on the ‘inherent jurisdiction’ role of Ontario’s court system. Where else, it needs be asked, may I go? The Supreme Court of Canada has steadfastly refused my submissions without the ‘ad hoc’ appeal of three Appeal Court judges of a lower court. Indeed, I have even submitted my willingness to the Employer to elevate the status of the above two cases listed in Ontario courts to that of a ‘special case’ permitting 3 judges to hear this matter of national importance. (The Employer never replies on this level…besides, it is good legal billable time nonsense for their representative from Hicks, Morley et al.)
15) Of course, if the Prime Minster does not take executive action against the above noted judges, he should resign. Further he should dispense with his Justice Minister. Canada and 35 million Canadians deserve better. As such, this case – and not the Senate scandal - is now to be your legacy as Prime Minster…so, not a very happy new year ahead for you if you fail to act on this outstanding legal matter where, to quote Kipling; ‘all around you have lost their heads’.
16) In the scheme of things, Senategate is a mere drop in the scandal bucket as Canada can survive without a Senate as well as a Prime Minister and his Party due to a ‘government in waiting’ as structured by Parliament.
Not so is the case for the judiciary as there is only one judicial system.
17) Let’s put a date on this one. If I don’t see anything by January 31, 2014, I will conclude that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper has joined himself by the hip to the biggest judicial caper ever experienced by a democratic country.
cc Ottawa Chief Justice Hon. C. Hackman / Premier Wynne / SCofC Hon. R. Wagner / media
P.S. Perhaps it’s time to erect a statue to the ‘Outlawed Canadian’ on Parliament Hill c/w blank placard for citizens to post their failed petitions. It should be posted next to the women of the infamous 1929 ‘Persons Case’ now that Canadian employees are non-persons.