FEDERAL COURT OF CANADA HI-JINKS
CASE NO. T-2360-14
A) BACKGROUND The focus of the account below relates to an Ontario Superior Court case (13-59060) April 23 McKinnon j. Decision in which this RESPONDENT in that case was labeled 'frivolous and vexatious' for bringing this matter to court. (right label...wrong party as it should have applied to the Plaintiff employer.) That account included selected internet website material by the Plaintiff from which the judge borrowed freely to make his assessment in this highly specious Order which is under appeal as well as referenced to the oversight bodies along with the actions of a second Ontario Superior Court judge plus the Ottawa firm of Hicks, Morley et al which has since dropped Employer representation. The B.C. Teachers Union, which never appeared in Ontario courts (4 hearings) made this ruling their sole presentation against the 267 page motion alleging fraud against both the original conspirators and the processes of the courts in B.C. (where this targeted employee was expelled in this unresolved legal matter leaving him to find justice in another justice system), the Federal Court of Canada, and courts in Ontario. Currently, there is a submission before Quebec Courts due to the implosion of the English Judicial System.
Federal Court's Vancouver Prothonotary, Roger Lafreniére 'jumped the gun' in T-2360-14 with only partial evidence in supporting the Union position to dispose of this case as being 'frivolous & vexatious' without referencing the matter of fraud of the judicial process which included an earlier reference to a similar action by Lafreniére P.in 2009. The matter was supposed to be held before an Ottawa judge utilizing the mediation techniques available in Federal Court. Chief Justice Paul Crampton is the incumbent overseeing both debacles which is why I am calling for his removal. As the oversight bodies such as the Canadian Judicial Council (consists of Chief Justices) refuses to acknowledge the many letters to them on judicial irregularities in this matter, that task falls to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Newsletters are included to that effect including one to the Governor General.
As the courts have seen fit to include my newsletters introduced by the Employer, I believe that 'sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander' and include them in this account. Following is the response to the latest missive from the Federal Court dated April 9-2015.
B) In the ongoing matter of the Federal Court T-2360-14 and returned documents picked up by this Appellant on April 10-2015 in response to the following faxed letter dated April 09-2015 from Federal Court clerk Catherine Doré
The full account of the above annotated letter follows:
RE: ROGER CALLOW v. BOARD OF SCHOOL TRUSTEES (#45 WEST VANCOUVER, B.C.) Court File No. T-2360-14
(1) Pursuant to the Direction of the Court (Justice St. Louis, J.) dated March 12,2015, your motion record and attached exhibits submitted to the Court were refused for filing and subsequently return(sic) to your attention on March 13, 2015. (Why?)
(2) On March 17,2015 these documents, along with a letter addressed to the Chief Justice Crampton (sic) were returned to the Registry. (on what grounds? R.C.)
(3) Please note the following Direction of the Court (Tabib, P.) dated April 9,2015; 'The letter is not a document contemplated by the Federal Court Rules for filing. Return to the Applicant... (N.B. Documents retrieved R.C.)
Catherine Doré (signed) Registry Officer
OPEN LETTER TO PMO (CANADA)– APR.13-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved legal case) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 8 different court systems and over 30 judges. It's Canada’s Watergate - Pulitzer Prize winning author being sought. The 'find me a court' plea has fallen on deaf ears due to Registry, Ministry & Court obfuscation. I feel like Ralph Nader in 1961 trying to convince the public of dangerous cars (Unsafe at any speed). Who knows, maybe recalling judges and chief judges may become standard fare in the future - just like automobiles. To be sure, the current system is not working as now the Canadian Justice System has been shattered in its entirety by this case. The current case in Federal Court (T-2360-14) alleges fraud on behalf of the Respondent Employer and Union plus the court processes over the past 30 years. It would appear that the Respondents misrepresented themselves to this petitioner as to the their authority.
A) '...Nevertheless, the more corrupt a thing becomes, the more destructive it becomes during its dying struggle....' Epoch News
B) '...If we have institutions and groups issuing statements "and we don't dialogue as a community and address our concerns with each other and resolve those things, then your whole social world infrastructure dies as a result of it. Tom Spears Ottawa Citizen Apr. 16-2015 A4
C) '...One of these days the media will realize that they're no longer the gatekeepers of information, and that they risk losing their privileged place in our society....' Let's celebrate free speech and the freedom to offend Andrew MacDougall O.C. Jan. 17-2015 D1
D) 'Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it. Abraham Lincoln Cooper Union Address Feb. 27-1860
1) This sloppy letter on official information from Federal Court clerk Catherine Doré is characterized by the chummy 'thanks'. What's the matter, don't those idiots running that court ever read what their underlings write in their name? (Don't answer that question as I strongly suspect a letter from Chief Justice Paul Crampton would read much the same.)
2) In (3), Prothonotary Tabib appears to be responding to matters which Justice St.Louis failed to consider in her incomplete oral direction (March 12-2015) prompting my letter to Chief Justice Paul Crampton:
'This is to advise of the following oral direction of the Honourable Madam Justice St-Louis dated March 12, 2015: "The documents are not appropriate for filing as they do not comply with Section/Rule 364(2)(c)(e)." (signed) Emily Price Registry Officer)
That I received a definition for this rejection is a 'first' as the general pattern is for Registries to not give any definitive applicable rule in denying a submission leaving a litigant to stew in 'never-never' land. Tabib's P. account is merely seeking to 'blow this case off'; this time without detailing under which rule her oral action was given as certainly she makes no reference to Rule 364 (nor any other rules).
The reason I directed the matter back through the office of the Chief Justice was to bring his attention to (1) of 364 which permits a judge to over-rule this picayune objection in (2). Surely, the lead civil case in Canada asserting fraud on the part of the courts is one that must be heard. In short, this matter is not at all 'frivolous and vexatious'.
That request still stands with this letter to Chief Justice Paul Crampton (or his replacement-see Action Requested); namely, to return this case to its proper designation of using the mediation processes available under the Federal Court Rules before a judge in Ottawa.
3) Vancouver Prothonotary, Roger Lafreniére, was ill-advised to 'jump the gun' on this case which was slated to be heard before an Ottawa judge. He should have recused himself on that point alone considering he performed a similar action in 2009 in this matter. As Chief Justice Paul Crampton was kept fully informed by me in T-2360-14 due to these earlier legal transgressions (which he also oversaw); he should be removed from his job. As the oversight committees such as the Judicial Council of Canada (along with Parliament and the anti-employee media) remain mute on these very serious allegations made by me, the task falls to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Failure to take immediate concrete action raises the political question as to whether or not this is the guy the Tories want to lead them into the next election.
4) Once again, I request that the Federal Court set this unresolved legal matter back on course to be heard before a judge in Ottawa according to the rules of mediation detailed in the 267 page factum. For the time being, I will retain those court copies returned to me but in the event of no action, that material will be returned to the court.
Roger Callow (April 13-2015)
(The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System)
a) March 14-2015: 3 page letter to CJ Paul Crampton with copy to PM
b) March 21-2015: see internet "Who is running the country...the bureaucrats or the government?"
c) April 01-2015: see internet 'Letter to Governor General D. Johnston'
cc (Gang of 4: Harper/Mulcair/Trudeau/May)
Federal Court Chief Justice Paul Crampton
Canadian Judicial Council
SCofC Hon. T. Albert