Prelude to 2018
November 18-2017: I have alternatives to this November 29 hearing; Union and Association clients do not. There never will be another opportunity to challenge the constitutionality of imposed legislation. A public presence is all important for the court to see
WANTED: AN IMAGINATIVECANADIAN PROFESSIONAL TEACHER WITHOUT LINKS TO THE UNION OR TEACHERS COLLEGE TO CREATE A BLOG: TEACHERS AGAINST IMPOSED LEGISLATION
-THIS BLOG WOULD BE LIMITED TO MATTERS OF PENDING WIDE-SCALE TEACHER LAY-OFF AND WOULD BE A CLEARING HOUSE FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM VARIOUS PROVINCES.
-THIS NEW CREATION WOULD NOT BE AFFILIATED WITH THE EMPLOYEES CASE CANADA ALTHOUGH OBVIOUSLY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TWO ENTITIES WOULD OCCUR.
-CURRENT FOCUS WOULD BE ON THE CONSTITUTIONAL QUESTION TO BE HEARD NOVEMBER 29 IN NOVA SCOTIA REGARDING COURT OVERSIGHT. CURRENTLY THE WEST VANCOUVER SCHOOL BOARD REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE ANY OVERSIGHT INCLUDING THE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING RULES IN A 1985 SENIOR TEACHER LAY-OFF UNDER THE IMPOSED B.C. BILL 35 WHERE FOR 32 YEARS, NO COMPENSATION HAS BEEN PAID WHICH EVEN BILL 35 ASSERTS IS MANDATORY. LOSE THIS CASE AND CANADA BECOMES A TYRANNY. HENCE MAKING NOISE IS IMPERATIVE.
-ONTARIO AND NOVA SCOTIA HAVE MORE RECENTLY BEEN TARGETED WITH IMPOSED LEGISLATION IN EDUCATION...TO BE SURE, OTHER PROVINCES WILL FOLLOW.
Obfuscation (Canada) Inc. (or just 'Old Boys Club')
BY: 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice due to systematic judicial malfeasance based on a 32 year unresolved B.C. senior teacher lay-off in which no compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid due to the culpability of over 50 judges including 4 inconsequential trips to the Supreme Court of Canada.
A) PLACARDS: 1) CANADIAN JUSTICE SYSTEM / UNSAFE AT ANY SPEED 2) EMPLOYEE'S CASE CANADA / P.M. TRUDEAU / 'NO GUTS'
3) FROM TRUDEAU / SENATOR DUFFY - $8 MILLION / ME - $1 PLUS APOLOGY 4) EMPLOYEE'S CASE CANADA / IMPEACH SCofC CHIEF JUSTICE BEVERLY MCLACHLIN (retirement Dec. 2017) 5) EMPLOYEE'S CASE / 'THE GIFT WHICH KEEPS ON GIVING...'
B) '...Tortoises (think 'justice system') don't have a "reputation" for being slow. They haven't been "socially conditioned" to think they're slow. They are slow. Everyone knows this. It's not a question. It's not debatable. It just is. ...So imagine my surprise when one morning I wake up to discover the entire forest is talking about how I challenged The Tortoise to a race. Think about it: Why would a hare challenge a tortoise to a race? It doesn't make sense. What would it prove? If I win. I'm an asshole; if I lose, I'm an embarrassment to my species...But I knew then as I know now that there was a network of them - tortoises, all working in cahoots, stationed behind trees, hiding in briar patches all along the racing route....As Smokey Bear alerted us this morning, the forest is burning...sending The Tortoise as messenger to tell the creatures...to run for their lives - not the best choice in the world....' I'll Seize The Day Tomorrow J. Goldstein
C) 'You can't see what you can't even be bothered to look at.' August 2017 Charlottesville victim's mother
D) 'Whereas at one time a government solution was seen as the last resort, for millennials and their younger cohorts its often the first and only one. Big government has made us into small citizens...Tackling these problems requires genuine leadership...But few are rising to the occasion.... Ottawa Sun columnist A. Furey Aug. 17-2017 p. 17
E) 'anti-employee media' Those who come down from the mountain, after the battle is over, to shoot the wounded.
F) '...The sci-fi movies got it wrong. No robots marched in to enslave humanity. What happened was far more ingenious: the servants became masters by their perfect affability. No microchip was implanted in any human head. People just handed over their brains. The real clash of civilization wasn't between Islam and then West, or China and America. It was between what people had been and what they've become... Just like it's always been. A huge majority of fools; a tiny minority that runs the show....' THE RISE AND FALL OF GREAT POWERS Tom Rachman
G) '...Greed, apathy, hubris - even loyalty - all demand payment in the end. Storms will always come, and men will always do evil in the shadow of some other word... It's how we respond that defines us.' The Bone Tree Greg Isles
H) '...the righteous are struck down while the sticky-fingered escape... There are people who are smart and there are people who think they are smart.' X Sue Grafton
I) '...Make retention of Chapter 19 the non-negotiable deal breaker it was in 1987!... whatever benefits Canada gains in the risk of the deal will forever be at risk of being stripped away by some partisan pro-U.S. control-led mechanism. This letter writer obviously is unaware of the Employee's Case and 'some partisan pro-Canadian control-led mechanism.'
J) PLACARD: THERE ARE NO 'INDIVIDUALS' LEFT IN CANADA As of 2015, I challenged each of the four political leaders - Tory /Liberals /NDP /Greens - to acknowledge the Employee's Case as an election issue. By remaining silent, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms has to be re-written from applying to individual rights to now recognizing only group rights.
K) A dedication to all those who would suppress the Employee's Case (Canada):
...We (citizens of Nazi Germany) should have known long ago. Maybe we did know and just didn't care. That was the beginning of our sin. There are those who pull the triggers or release the gas. There are those who write the orders to do it. There are those who turn their backs. Some few of the latter say, 'Yes, kill them!' Others say, 'If you must do it, don't involve me!' The rest say, 'Don't even tell me. I don't want to know!' The Angel of Zin Clifford Irving
L) Lutheran Pastor Martin Niemoller speech to his congregation (Nazi Germany) '...When they came for the Jews, as I wasn't a Jew, I didn't speak out. When they came for the Roman Catholic priest, again I remained silent. Today they are coming for me and there is no one left to speak out.'
M) 'And unbridled by the trivia of law and conscience.' The Burning Wire Jeffery Deaver. An apt description of P.M. Justin Trudeau
1) In June of 1985, senior West Vancouver high school teacher, Roger Callow, was 'illicitly' laid off (whistleblowing) under the conditions of the imposed B.C. BILL 35, used only against this target before it was withdrawn (Banana Republic Justice). In short, the B.C. legislature was hi-jacked, the judiciary was co-opted (gerrymandered government arbitrator later ruled patently unreasonable by the court when it quashed the arbitration favouring the Employer) to sanction a sweetheart deal between Employer and Union. Without a court decision which they refused to recognize in any event, the Employer refused to pay compensation (now includes pension rights) which is acceptable to over 50 judges including the Supreme Court of Canada (SCofC) on 4 inconsequential actions laid by this target.
2) 'You have exhausted all remedy under the law' stated my legal counsel in 2004 when the SCofC rejected my (second)bid under the terms of ultimate remedy; namely, there must be a judicial decision. In short, the judges in their wisdom to cover-up years of judicial cupidity, sacrificed the entire Canadian Justice System as 'no legal answer' became 'a legal answer' with all credibility lost The central tenet of any justice system is credibility. Canada sank to Third World status.
3) In 2013, the 'Cullen Creed' expelled this target from the B.C. Justice System for 'reasons best known to a judge'. Legal matters were re-directed to courts outside of B.C. by me with the failure of the B.C. Attorney General and Federal Justice Minister to intervene.
4) What followed was a litany of scurrilous court cases clear across Canada which are detailed on the web site employeescasecanada.ca. The key to all these cases is the failure of the oversight bodies including now the Office of the Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau.
5) In light of the above, an action has been registered against 'Regina' by this plaintiff in which a token $1 is claimed along with a demand for an apology on behalf of the failed Canadian judiciary. If Canada can apologize to war criminals for judicial abuse (Khadr case); surely an apology in a case whose legalities eclipse that of the Khadr case is warranted. That is the scope of 2018. While I will still pursue the Employer financially apart in this case; the point is that I do not need more money hence my claim against the Federal government is limited to $1 as a means of pinpointing the incredible mess that passes for a Canadian justice system.
6) Everyone has had the experience of being side-tracked in registering a complaint. It is the way the bureaucracy works and people are hired to make sure that it works that way. The management technique is to isolate the problem; if possible to a single individual apart from his colleagues. Hence the existence of the 'whistleblower' whom must be seen to be publicly punished as an 'example to others'.
7) Rarely if ever does a target ever get to the level of this writer in challenging a system and yet it has happened here with the entire Canadian Justice System at stake. In short, the existence of a grey eminence has been exposed showing how such an individual with back-door access to the Chief Justices of the land is able to see to the appointment of 'specific' judges to a case. Hence when my legal counsel twitted me by asking whether I was calling all judges crooks, I responded by saying... 'What difference does it make if, for example, 90% of the judges are honest if the other 10% are being appointed to your case?' He got the point.
8) PLACARD: THERE ARE NO OVERSIGHT BODIES IN CANADA is a truism with which many passerby's identify in my protest walks in downtown Ottawa (13 years and counting making me the longest 'eclectic' protester in Canada).
9) Attempts to get support from Canada's professional teachers has been stillborn unlike a University of Ottawa professor accused of terrorism and now rotting in a French prison because the authorities refuse to take the matter to court. His support group is largely responsible for exposing the legal perfidy in this case through media coverage. (The Employees Case is subject to a media boycott.) The legal fraternity is too married to 'legal billable time nonsense' to be of any value. As a consequence, I must soldier on by myself.
10)There are two main features of the Employee's Case which the public at large should know:
a) The effect of imposed legislation for both employers and employees as it permits a government to circumvent the laws of the land; and
b) protection of seniority rights. Senior employees let out, due to their higher pay scale, are greatly limited for future employment. Faced with lay-offs, some Union leaders will sacrifice an individual client if it avoids expensive litigation.
WHAT NEEDST BE DONE
11) With the collapse of the Canadian Justice System due to the judicial malfeasance of the Justice System, particularly the oversight bodies leaving the Office of Prime Minister badly exposed; the best course of remediation is to re-create the Justice System.
12) Specifically, the original system in 1867 was based on the protection of 'property rights' whereas the 1982 Charter of Rights and Freedoms would focus on 'individual rights' consistent with United Nations aims.
13) To effect the necessary shift in aims, I recommend two major processes for reform:
a) the appointment of a retired judge of some stature to review the laws with a view to rewriting them. In general, legal definitions read like a job definition concluding with '...and related duties' thus nullifying all the other provisions.
b) the appointment of a retired para-legal to write universal forms applicable across Canada. As possibly the only litigant with multi-province experience on this level, uniformity could easily be attained on this level.
14) The biggest recommendation is to eliminate 'precedent law' for the lower courts and retain it at the Supreme Court of Canada. At a sweep would the litigious 500 word factums disappear in which only about 5% being is being used and even here, contradictory information is usually included in the same case. Judges and legal counsel would depend on the written law alone plus SCofC precedents. Legal billable time nonsense would be eliminated with a court functioning on a far more efficient level at great savings to both litigants and government.